The Windsor Experience. The Right Choice.
Windsor Terrace of Westlake Village is a skilled nursing facility which provides short-term, long-term and rehabilitation services and strives to help our residents increase their independence and reach their highest level of functionality.
Windsor Terrace was founded on a fundamental guiding principle: Your loved one is somebody special who deserves the very best and who will be treated with the utmost respect and dignity.
What makes Windsor Terrace unique and separates us from other facilities is that we are an immaculately clean Medicare / Medi-cal certified skilled nursing facility staffed by a fully screened multilingual staff. We have the ability to provide person-centered care with a loving touch. Our attentive and caring staff are assembled to meet your needs.
At Windsor Terrace , rehabilitation is a blend of art and science for patients recovering from surgery, illness or injury. Medical care is provided in our state-of-the-art rehabilitation area that is outfitted with Nautilus equipment and staffed by acute-hospital-trained therapy professionals. We have well qualified physical, occupational and speech therapists who work with some of the most complex post-surgical care needs and have helped countless severe stroke patients restore to their highest level of function. We look forward to caring for your or your loved ones needs and appreciate your trust in allowing us to care for you.
- Best in class wound care and rehabilitation department (all our treatment nurses are wound certified).
- Our residents love the home like setting.
- All beds are Medicare and Medicaid certified.
- Medical director and physicians review each resident throughout their stay.
- Our rehab department includes: Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy and Speech Therapy, Recreational Therapy, Pet Therapy, Respiratory Therapy, IV Therapy, Ultrasound Therapy, and Infusion Therapy.
- Every room has a TV, cable, WiFi access and telephone hookups.
- Admissions are processed 24/7.
Please ask about Windsor Terrace’s personal touch in:
- Recreational therapy
- Pet therapy
- Daily activities and community outings
- Nintendo Wii Fit Programs
- Holiday parties and BBQ’s
- In House movies
- Beauty and Barber shop
- Business and Banking services
- Religious and Spiritual services
- Multilingual staff
- Volunteer programs
- Resident council
- Spa like shower and bath
- Wanderguard security system
Administrator – Ivan Lauritzen
Director of Nursing – TBD
Director of Business Development – Krizia Belen
Director of Rehabilitation – Bryan Brundell
Social Services Director – Maribel Macavinta
“The facility has a great Physical Therapy, and a great PT team. Great food you can choose, and friendly and quick staff.” – Carole K.
“I was moved to Windsor Terrace of Westlake Village from Los Robles hospital after the very big back and side surgery that continued more than 6 hours. I was in a really bad shape – I was in pain, very weak, lost lots of blood…
“All the nurses, as well as all the other staff, in Windsor Terrace Rehabilitation Center were so nice, so helpful, so kind that you cannot wish for better. Every time I pushed the button to call a nurse, they appeared right a way in my room. I want to thank the entire PT department but specially Luke, who spent lots of time with me teaching me and explaining what exercises I should do and how to do them. As the result of a great help and devotion of all personal I was able to go home after 10 days without walker.” – Irene G.